Alex Skolnick tries out the Peavey AmpKit Link HD guitar interface at the 2012 NAMM Show.
He plugged a looper between his guitar and AmpKit, and went to work instantly. He starts with a clean jazz sound – but wait a minute and he gets the epic shred on.
- The only charging guitar interface: optional AC adapter charges your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch while you play.
- Stays connected: uses cable with dual locking connectors, rather than relying on friction fit – it just can’t fall out.
- Input and Output: LiNK HD is not only guitar in, but also headphone and line out.
- Control at your fingertips: control knobs for guitar input level and headphone output level. No need to launch an app.
- Mac and PC: LiNK HD works as a guitar interface for your Mac and PC, too. USB cable included.
- Built solid: sturdy jacks and cable connectors. Rubberized, non-slip coating feels great and reduces sliding.
AmpKit LiNK HD is expected to be available in the second quarter of 2012.