Electro-Harmonix has introduced the new EXH 45000 – a multi-track digital recorder with state-of-the-art features, making it possible to create complex multi-track loops quickly and easily.
Each loop has four mono tracks and one stereo mixdown track. The 45000 records non-compressed, 44.1 kHz / 16-bit CD quality audio direct to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB). Each card holds up to 100 individual loops accessed with the optional 45000 Foot Controller (sold separately).
Loop speed is adjustable over a two octave range, and reverse recording and playback are also possible. For convenience, a built-in metronome to a separate Monitor Out and a Headphone Out are also included. Continue reading EHX Intros 45000 Multi-Track Looping Recorder
The Electro-Harmonix Talking Pedal is designed to bring vocal expression to the guitar player and uses the proprietary design shared by all of EHX’s Next Step Effects.
It features the same smooth rocking chassis that’s super rugged and delivers lightning fast control. Bypass switching is completely silent. The Talking Pedal is also free of the moving parts that plague other pedals, parts that wear out and require replacement.
Like a wah wah, the Talking Pedal is a rocking filter-type pedal, but the similarities end there. The tone of the pedal is unlike a traditional wah’s because it passes the guitar signal through two bandpass filters that give the tone a male vocal quality and create a selection of vowel-like sounds.
A specially designed, fixed, fuzz circuit can be blended in with a scroll wheel located on the side of the pedal. This enhances the definition of the effect and adds growl and grind to the pedal.
Mike Matthews – the founder of Electro Harmonix – talks at the 2012 NAMM Show about a new pedal soon to be released…….The Superego.
Electro Harmonix has introduced the Analogizer, a new effect that is designed to ‘give you the sound and feel of an analog delay, without the long delay times.
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer’s warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
This is a demo of the EHX Tube Zipper.
You can get details on the Electro Harmonix Zipper at the EHX site.
The latest episode of Bill Ruppert’s Electro-Harmonix Effectology series looks at how to turn you guitar into a string synth and tin whistle using effects pedals.
See the EHX site for pedal settings.
This video takes a look at how the new Electro Harmonix 44 Magnum Pedal Power Amplifier can power 2 4×12 guitar cabinets.via easymusiccenter:
Electro-Harmonix introduced four new pedals at the 2011 NAMM Show
- The KILLSWITCH Momentary Line Selector is a new, utilitarian Electro-Harmonix pedal. In Kill Mode, the KILLSWITCH can be used to provide instant muting. It can also be used to create interesting stutter effects by turning the instrument’s signal abruptly on and off for hard rhythmic in/out transitions.
- The new EHX NEO MISTRESS presents the lush flanging Electro-Harmonix is noted for. True to the classic Mistress, the Neo’s design adjusts the harmonic sweep to present the varied tonal density that flanging brings to musical performance.
- EHX has now created the ultimate Deluxe Memory Man equipped with Tap Tempo, Expression Control and an Effects Loop. Adding Tap Tempo ensures that you will always be in sync with the groove, wherever your performance takes you.
- The programmable Stereo Talking Machine, Vocal Formant Filter, presents creative vowel shaping that is controlled by the player’s dynamics. Nine selectable Voices deliver vowel sounds such as AH-OO and OW-EE.
The Killswitch is available now, and the rest are expected to be available soon.
Studio musician Bill Ruppert demonstrates how to create “terrifying” effects using just a guitar and Electro-Hamonix effect pedals.
EHX Pedals featured: Soul Preacher, Stereo Memory Man, MicroSynth, Cathedral, Tube EQ, Deluxe Memory Man, POG, POG2, Big Muff, Frequency Analyzer, HOG Signal Pad
For more information on these pedals and actual settings please vist the Electro- Harmonix Forum.
Introducing: 22 Caliber Power Amp from Electro-Harmonix
www.ehx.com Visit EHX.com for user videos, our blog, community fourms, and lots more! For more 22 Caliber product info, see www.ehx.com Thanks to Engineering for taking the time to chat with us! The 22 Caliber is a versatile 22-watt guitar head that fits in the palm of your hand. Just plug it into any 4-, 8- or 16-ohm speaker, and you’ll get a big, sweet musical sound. Crank the 22 Caliber’s volume, and it’ll go into overdrive — like a vintage amp with a single volume control. Flip on the Bright switch to add some bite and definition. It’s not just a guitar head; it’s a shrunken head, with all good voodoo.