This video, via John Walden, is a video review and demo of the AmpKit LiNK HD iOS guitar interface from Peavey / Agile Partners. Continue reading AmpKit LiNK HD Review & Demo
Slash talks about the new AmpliTube Slash app for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac/PC
Interesting comments from Slash – “My new album, Apocalyptic Love, was entirely written while we were on tour. By using my iPhone along with IK’s AmpliTube and iRig I was able to capture whatever ideas I had swimming in my head, usually around 4am.”
All versions of AmpliTube Slash feature models of the gear used by Slash in the studio and for his live performances.
Additionally AmpliTube Slash provides a fully integrated multi-track recording studio for capturing ideas quickly and easily or producing entire songs and compositions (via in-app purchase on iOS versions). A robust song player section gives users the ability to play along with songs or backing tracks by importing them directly from their device library or computer.
Continue reading Slash On AmpliTube Slash for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac/PC
Alex Skolnick tries out the Peavey AmpKit Link HD guitar interface at the 2012 NAMM Show.
He plugged a looper between his guitar and AmpKit, and went to work instantly. He starts with a clean jazz sound – but wait a minute and he gets the epic shred on.
- The only charging guitar interface: optional AC adapter charges your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch while you play.
- Stays connected: uses cable with dual locking connectors, rather than relying on friction fit – it just can’t fall out.
- Input and Output: LiNK HD is not only guitar in, but also headphone and line out.
- Control at your fingertips: control knobs for guitar input level and headphone output level. No need to launch an app.
- Mac and PC: LiNK HD works as a guitar interface for your Mac and PC, too. USB cable included.
- Built solid: sturdy jacks and cable connectors. Rubberized, non-slip coating feels great and reduces sliding.
AmpKit LiNK HD is expected to be available in the second quarter of 2012.
IK Multimedia released this teaser video for AmpliTube Fender for iPhone and iPad – The new AmpliTube Fender app for iPhone/iPod touch is full-featured Fender Tone guitar rig with a built-in recording studio.
Now you can dial in your favorite Fender guitar amp and effects sounds with the new AmpliTube Fender mobile app for iPhone/iPod touch.
In this video guitarist Chris Buono demonstrates how to set up some amp modeling and effects configuration’s in Amplitube.
Amplitube is an amp modeling and guitar processing app from IK Multimedia that runs on Apple iOS devices like the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Chris takes you through creating a setup from scratch and explains what each setting does and how to use it. For guitarists looking to add amp modeling to their rig but don’t want to use a laptop this is a great place to start.
This video demos AmpliTube iRig & AmpliTube For iPad – a combination that turns an iPad into an extremely portable guitar practice rig. Continue reading AmpliTube iRig / AmpliTube For iPad (Demo)
This is a preview of AmpliTube 2 for iPhone – the latest version of IK Multimedia’s portable amp-modeling software.
What’s New in AmpliTube 2 for iPhone:
- New 4-track recorder with insert effects and 3 master effects
- 5 new pedals/effects
- New SpeedTrainer for slowing down/speeding up backing tracks
- Greatly improved sound with DSP now derived from desktop versions
- Now backing tracks are imported directly from iTunes on iPhone/iPod
- New recording export using iTunes shared folders on your computer
- New recording sending by email
- New preset naming
It’s $19.99 in the App Store. Continue reading AmpliTube 2 for iPhone (Video Preview)
AmpliTube iRig is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter and guitar and bass tone mobile software.
With AmpliTube iRig, you can plug your guitar into your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and jam anywhere. Simply plug the iRig interface into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the appropriate input jack, plug in your headphones, amp or powered speakers, download AmpliTube for iPhone Free and start rocking.
You’ll have at your fingertips the sound and control of 3 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects + amplifier + cabinet + microphone, just like a traditional guitar or bass stage rig.
Add amps and effects as you need them — you can expand your rig with up to 10 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 microphones in the AmpliTube iRig app custom shop.