IK Multimedia and Fender introduced AmpliTube Fender at the 2011 Winter NAMM show, an iOS app designed to let you “Get that legendary Fender tone on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.” AmpliTube Fender app was developed with tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender.
The app offers 5 Fender amp models:
- the ’65 Deluxe Reverb
- the Super-Sonic
- the ’65 Twin Reverb
- the ’59 Bassman™ LTD and
- the Pro Junior
6 Fender stompbox models:
- Tape Delay
- the Blender
- Overdrive and
- Noise Filter.
Frontier Design has released an updated to iShred Live – a free guitar effects app for the iPhone and iPad.
iShred LIVE app puts you in control of an amp simulator with variable overdrive, and starts you with three free built-in effects: the HK-2000 digital delay, the Q-36 Space Modulator/Flanger, and Buzz Kill, a noise gate and filter.
In addition to the killer effects, iShred LIVE gives you these essential guitar tools:
- 48 user-defined presets set up as 8 color-coded banks of 6 nameable buttons
- metronome with adjustable tempo, tap tempo, and selectable accent
- chromatic tuner that helps you tune up quickly and accurately
- looping music player lets you set up loops and play along with the songs in your music library – *great* for practicing favorite parts
To extend the range of tonal possibilities, these additional effects are available as in-app purchases:
- Hot Fuzz (super fuzz pedal)
- Sybil (dual chorus)
- Trembler (variable waveform tremolo)
- Adrenaline (adjustable treble booster)
- Kömpressör (compressor pedal)
It’s a free download in the App Store.
This is a demo & preview of the Empress Phaser.