Eventide Space – the company’s new reverb effects pedal – is now shipping. Space can create a variety of spatial effects, including basic reverbs, delays and unique combination effects.
Space features 12 reverb combination effects:
It’s demonstrated here by sound designer Richard Devine.
Space also includes 100 presets, including presets crafted by:
- Flood and Alan Moulder (The Killers, Nine Inch Nails, Smashing Pumpkins, My Bloody Valentine, 30 Seconds to Mars, PJ Harvey and Them Crooked Vultures)
- Justin Meldal-Johnsen (Beck, Nine Inch Nails)
- Richard Devine (sound designer, synthesist, performer, remixer)
- Vernon Reid (Living Colour)
- Amedeo Pace (Blonde Redhead)
- Alex Somers and Jonsi Birgisson (Jonsi and Alex, Sigur Ros), and
- John Agnello (Patti Smith, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., and Kurt Vile).
- Studio quality sound
- Compatible with any source material – solo instruments, drums, vocals, or complete mixes
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or Expression Pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Programmable HotSwitch
Space is available now for about $500.