This is a short intro video for Digitech’s iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard – an iPad guitar effects pedal.
The Digitech iPB-10 retails for about $500.
- iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard: The iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard sets a new standard for guitar signal processing. By harnessing the power of the iPad, it combines the simplicity of a pedalboard with the flexibility of a multi-effects. The iPB-10 unleashes the ability to create and control guitar effects like never before.
- Pedalboard Simplicity: The iPB-10 allows you to create your ultimate pedalboard, all on your iPad. Design a pedalboard by simply dragging and dropping up to 10 different pedals, in any order, to each pedalboard. You can even add an amp and cabinet to each setup. With 87 different pedals, 54 amps, and 26 cabinets to choose from, your options are virtually unlimited. Simply swipe your finger across the iPad to rearrange your pedals, turn them on and off, or to adjust their knobs.
- Multi-effects Flexibility: Traditional multi-effects have given you the flexibility to change the entire configuration of your signal chain with a single footswitch. The iPB-10 brings the concept of presets to a pedalboard. This allows you to save 100 of your favorite pedalboards with the touch or your finger, and instantly recall them with the stomp of your foot. You can have a different pedalboard for each gig, set, song, or even switch pedalboards within a song.
- 1/4” guitar input
- 1/4″ amp loop with ground lift switch
- 1/4″ effects loop
- Stereo 1/4″ line output with Amp/Mixer switch
- Output level
- Stereo XLR outputs with ground lift switch
- 1/8” headphone output
- 1/4″ external footswitch control
- USB port for audio streaming
- DC power input
- Power switch