This may be the greatest idea ever – but we’re a bit skeptical about the iWah, a dock that turns your iPad into a giant wah pedal. A $700 glass wah pedal by your foot on a dark stage.
Here are the features:
- made of aircraft 6061 T-6 aluminum
- bead blasted finish (other colors are available upon request)
- Special edition “hot pink” model where 10% of the sale will go to the National Cancer Institute.
- iPad cradle allows both landscape and portrait mode.
- Magnetic “lock” and pin feature holds the iPad cradle in place.
- Silicone tubing and bumpers are used on the iPad cradle to protect your investment.
- rubber bumpers are used on the base to prevent slipping and protect hardwood floors.
- non-slip grip tape used on foot pedal.
- cradle design allows ipad to remain plug in for continual charge.
The iWah sells for $135 at IIXXStands