IK Multimedia has announced that AmpliTube Fender (App Store link), a full-featured Fender Tone guitar rig with built-in recording and practicing studio, is now available for iOS.
Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you’re ready to practice, play and record with that Famous Fender tone everywhere you go.
AmpliTube Fender Features:
- Real time guitar mobile multiFX + recording app
- Full rig with 3 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- 6 Fender™ Stomps — Fender™ Phaser, Fender™ Blender™, Fender™ Tape Echo, Overdrive, Compressor (by registering) and Noise Filter
- 5 Fender™ Amps with matching Cabinets — ’65 Deluxe Reverb™, ’65 Twin Reverb™, ’59 Bassman™ LTD, Super-Sonic™ and Pro Junior™
- 2 Mic models, dynamic and condenser
- Single track recorder (with re-amping) expandable to a full 4 track recording studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- Import and play songs/backing tracks directly from your iPod library on your device, or from your computer
- Slow down or speed up the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- 36 presets can be saved/named/recalled on the fly
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- FREE version also available – can be expanded by adding individual gear models through in-app purchase
- Fender™ models are also available in AmpliTube 2 for iPhone app through direct in-app purchase
IMPORTANT: if you own AmpliTube 2 for iPhone and you want to add all of the components of AmpliTube Fender into it, DO NOT purchase the AmpliTube Fender app. Instead, add the AmpliTube Fender amps and effects all together or single a-la-carte gear directly in AmpliTube 2 through in-app purchase.
AmpliTube Fender was developed with careful guidance and critical tone testing from the tone gurus at Fender to ensure the authenticity of the sound.
You can choose from 5 Fender amp models:
- the ’65 Deluxe Reverb
- the Super-Sonic
- the ’65 Twin Reverb
- the ’59 Bassman LTD and
- the Pro Junior.
Custom craft your mobile tone with 6 Fender Stompbox models — Fender Tape Echo, the Fender Blender, Fender Phaser, Overdrive, Noise Filter and Compressor
A Guitar Rig in Your Pocket
AmpliTube Fender lets you build your Fender rig with 3 simultaneous stompbox effects, running into an amplifier head, speaker cabinet and microphone. Each element of your tone is individually selectable, with fully operational controls for ultimate ‘tweak-ability’.
A Practice Studio in Your Pocket
AmpliTube Fender features a robust practicing tool that allows you to import audio material, than change the tempo without affecting the pitch. You can load songs, backing tracks or loops from your iPod library on your device or from your computer, than use your guitar signal chain to practice along with the material.
The SpeedTrainer feature provides the ability to slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to practice your playing skills.
A Recording Studio in Your Pocket
AmpliTube Fender for iPhone comes with a built-in single track recorder with re-amping ability, expandable to a full-featured 4-Track Recorder (available as in-app purchase) with master effects section. You can capture your ideas quickly by recording your performances then share your track by exporting high quality audio files or M4As. You can record your band, or produce full songs and compositions directly in AmpliTube Fender.