Gibson’s design goal for the Firebird X is to bring more creative options you while you’re playing.
To do this:
- The user interface has become richer and simpler;
- Fundamental musical effects are now available with a minimum of motion and disruption from playing the music;
- The player is able to see what is happening with the guitar very easily, without disrupting his making music.
- Very light, ultra comfortable and fast playing physical guitar
- A turbo-charged Pure-Analog™ Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine with Goldtone FX™
- Controlled by intuitive new guitar controls and wireless pedal controllers
- A full package of Guitar Rig 4 and Gibson Ableton 8 Live software
The Firebird X has a suggested price of $5,570, and will be available on December 11, 2010.