Top Web Resources for Classical Guitar:
- The Classical Guitar Home Page – news, classical guitar music, classical guitar MIDI files
- Classical Guitar Tablature – 850 classical guitar tabs in plain text format
- Free on-line Classical Guitar Lessons – On-line lesson program for beginning guitarists, and for guitarists who already play another style but want to learn how to play Classical Guitar.
- Classical Guitar Midi Archives – 2136 MIDI files from 128 composers.
- Classical Guitar Archives – Provides musical and technical information about the Classical Guitar including; Sheet Music, Midi Files, Freeware, Resources, Real Audio Media Clips, and Events.
- Classic Guitar – Illustrated history of classical guitar and the life of composers for it.
- Connecticut Classical Guitar Society
- Stafford Classical Guitar Centre – markets high-end classical guitars
- Classical Guitar Composers List (CGCL) Homepage – a succinct reference to composers who have composed at least one published original music for, or being transcribed for, solo classical guitar.
- Classical Guitar Review – news and recording reviews
- Classical Guitar Magazine – features; interviews; international news; coverage of worldwide guitar events; music, book, concert and recordings reviews; articles on guitar history, musical analysis and technique; music supplements and a concert diary.
- Classical Guitar and Lute – includes free tabs for lute and guitar
- Baltimore Classical Guitar Society – a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the art of the classical guitar.
- Classical Guitar Net – comprehensive resource for classical guitar information
- Jubing’s Free Classical Guitar Music – composer site with free MIDI files
- Austin Classical Guitar Society – sponsors international concert series
- Classical Guitar FAQ – ugly but useful
One thought on “Classical Guitar”
Hi, please check out http://www.classicalguitar.org/ I run it. It’s one of only a few sites that still get actively updated with classical guitar news. Would you consider adding it to your list?