Yonac Software has introduced Shredder, the first professional iPad guitar synthesizer.
- Connect your guitar to your iPad through the USB (such as Apogee Jam, Griffin GuitarConnect Pro, Sonoma GuitarJack 2), Jack/Mic (such as iRig), or use the iPad’s built-in microphone
- Uses real FM/subtractive analog-modeling synthesis
- Can also be controlled by the onscreen keyboard, or a hardware MIDI controller
- Comes with three of our signature stomp boxes: Fuzz Goblin, Ghoul Vibrations, and Echo-Plasm
- Over 100 presets to get you started; save an endless number of user presets
Continue reading “Shredder – New iPad Synth For Guitar”
GTR3 is the best sounding virtual guitar amp and effects software in the world. Period. * 19 Guitar Amps * 7 Bass Amps * 22 Cabs * 26 Stomps * Multiple Mics and Mic Settings * Custom Hardware Interface * Realistic Dynamic Response * Expert Presets and FX Chains * Sync-to-Host BPM Effects * Drag-and-Drop Simplicity * Real-Time MIDI Control * Standalone or DAW-Ready Waves captured the finest vintage and contemporary amps from Fender®, Marshall®, Mesa/Boogie®, Vox®, and more, using revolutionary sampling techniques that go way beyond standard modeling. The result is the most amazing guitar tones you will ever hear coming out of your computer. And with GTR3’s host-free Standalone ToolRack, all you need to do is plug in…and play!
PocketGuitar – A Virtual iPhone/iPod Touch Guitar
Shinya Kasatani has developed PocketGuitar, a native iPhone virtual guitar. Available on Installer by adding podmap.net as a source under toys. Having failed at using a recorder in elementary school, I can’t quite comment on the application itself but do check out the screenshots below. via hollywoodstory.tistory.com