This is a preview of AmpliTube 2 for iPhone – the latest version of IK Multimedia’s portable amp-modeling software.
What’s New in AmpliTube 2 for iPhone:
- New 4-track recorder with insert effects and 3 master effects
- 5 new pedals/effects
- New SpeedTrainer for slowing down/speeding up backing tracks
- Greatly improved sound with DSP now derived from desktop versions
- Now backing tracks are imported directly from iTunes on iPhone/iPod
- New recording export using iTunes shared folders on your computer
- New recording sending by email
- New preset naming
It’s $19.99 in the App Store.
Now available in the App Store! For more information, visit http://www.amplitube.com/iphone
Turn your iPhone/iPod touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effect processor and mobile recording studio! Use the AmpliTube iRig interface adapter to connect your guitar to your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad and you are ready to rock!
Play, practice and record anytime, anywhere with world-class guitar and bass tones right in the palm of your hand. AmpliTube for iPhone gives you incredible ultra-realistic tones and effects, plus full multitrack recording capabilities in a convenient mobile app, all from the leader in analog gear modeling software for professional recording studios.