Here’s a quick demo of AmpKit 1.2 for iPad. All the audio you hear was produced by AmpKit 1.2 and AmpKit LiNK.
AmpKit 1.2 is a big release, featuring tone and simulation improvements – including: dual-stage amp simulation, convolution-based cabinet simulation, adaptive input compensation, an upgraded Noise Gate, and solo and mix output shaping
New gear includes:
- Budda Superdrive 30 Series II.
- Fargen Olde 800, Super Collider and Hot Mod Baby Blues amps.
- Rocktron Zombie Rectified Distortion and Cottonmouth Fuzz effects.
- Sonic Edge J&J Overdrive and Tumbleweed Clean Boost & Compression effects.
- Two great new models of classic high-gain amps, the Sultan Rack 88 and the Uber Xtreme 101.
IK Multimedia released this teaser video for AmpliTube Fender for iPhone and iPad – The new AmpliTube Fender app for iPhone/iPod touch is full-featured Fender Tone guitar rig with a built-in recording studio.
Now you can dial in your favorite Fender guitar amp and effects sounds with the new AmpliTube Fender mobile app for iPhone/iPod touch.
This video demos AmpliTube iRig & AmpliTube For iPad – a combination that turns an iPad into an extremely portable guitar practice rig. Continue reading “AmpliTube iRig / AmpliTube For iPad (Demo)”
This is a preview of AmpliTube 2 for iPhone – the latest version of IK Multimedia’s portable amp-modeling software.
What’s New in AmpliTube 2 for iPhone:
- New 4-track recorder with insert effects and 3 master effects
- 5 new pedals/effects
- New SpeedTrainer for slowing down/speeding up backing tracks
- Greatly improved sound with DSP now derived from desktop versions
- Now backing tracks are imported directly from iTunes on iPhone/iPod
- New recording export using iTunes shared folders on your computer
- New recording sending by email
- New preset naming
It’s $19.99 in the App Store. Continue reading “AmpliTube 2 for iPhone (Video Preview)”
AmpliTube iRig is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter and guitar and bass tone mobile software.
With AmpliTube iRig, you can plug your guitar into your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and jam anywhere. Simply plug the iRig interface into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the appropriate input jack, plug in your headphones, amp or powered speakers, download AmpliTube for iPhone Free and start rocking.
You’ll have at your fingertips the sound and control of 3 recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects + amplifier + cabinet + microphone, just like a traditional guitar or bass stage rig.
Add amps and effects as you need them — you can expand your rig with up to 10 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 microphones in the AmpliTube iRig app custom shop.