Electro Harmonix has introduced the Analogizer, a new effect that is designed to ‘give you the sound and feel of an analog delay, without the long delay times.
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer’s warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply
This is a demo of the EHX Tube Zipper.
You can get details on the Electro Harmonix Zipper at the EHX site.
This video demos AmpliTube iRig & AmpliTube For iPad – a combination that turns an iPad into an extremely portable guitar practice rig. Continue reading “AmpliTube iRig / AmpliTube For iPad (Demo)”
HomeBrew Electronics Guitar Pedals demo from NAMM 2009.
Continue reading “HomeBrew Electronics Guitar Pedals”
Review: Blackstone Overdrive Pedal
Watch Thaddeus Hogarth’s review of the Blackstone Mosfet 2SV3 pedal. Check out Hogarth’s blog, The Quest for Guitar Tone, at bit.ly